Slide 44. Topics for Details
- Topic 1: Comparative Effectiveness, Safety and Indications of Pre-mixed Insulin Analogues for Adults with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Topic 2: Comparative Effectiveness and Safety of Oral Antidiabetic Drugs.
- Heart and Blood Vessel Conditions:
- Topic 3: Comparative Effectiveness of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors (ACEIs), Angiotensin II Receptor Antagonists (ARBs), and Direct Renin Inhibitors for Treating Essential Hypertension.
- Muscle, Bone, and Joint Conditions.
- Mental Health.
All content available on AHRQ Web site and developed into academic detailing material that is accredited for continuing education certification through Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
Page originally created November 2011