Trends in Healthcare Costs and the Concentration of Medical Expenditures
- Trends in Healthcare Costs and the Concentration of Medical Expenditures.
- Significance of the Issue.
- Most Recent Cost Statistics.
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS).
- Medical Provider Component.
- MEPS Insurance Component.
- Trends in medical care costs, coverage and use.
- Who Uses MEPS Data?
- USA Today Article Screenshot.
- Assess Trends in Concentration of Healthcare Dollars and Distributional Cost Estimates.
- Characteristics that Influence High Levels of Expenditures.
- Health Care Costs Concentrated in Sick Few—Sickest 10% Account for 65% of Expenses.
- Total expenditures for the 5 most costly conditions among the overall population and among the highest 5 percent based on their overall medical expenditures, 2009.
- Medical Expenditures for Individuals with Chronic Conditions, 2009.
- Persistence in the level of health care expenditures, U.S. civilian noninstitutionalized population, 2008 to 2009.
- Factors for Cost Projection Models.
- Profiles for Improvement.
- HHS Vision & Strategic Framework on Multiple Chronic Conditions.
- A Home for AHRQ's Efforts Around Multiple Chronic Conditions (MCC).
- Primary Prevention.
- Bending the Curve.
- Improving Care for People with MCC.
- AHRQ MCC Research Network.
- Early Results.
- Issues for Further Consideration.
- Questions for the Advisory Council.
Page originally created November 2012