Aug. 22 Webinar: EvidenceNOW: New Tools for Getting Evidence Into Practice
August 22, 2018
2:00 to 3:15 p.m.
This free Webinar will highlight AHRQ's new online repository of resources to help primary care practices implement the best available clinical evidence to improve heart health. Insights on how the resources have improved care will be provided by practice facilitators from AHRQ's EvidenceNOW project, a multistate initiative developed to improve heart health in 1,500 small and medium primary care practices.
During this Webinar participants will:
- Learn about the key drivers and change strategies to build practice capacity to implement the best evidence.
- Find out about curated resources related to these key drivers and how to find them.
- Hear from practice facilitators who have used these resources.
You should attend this Webinar if you:
- Are a practice facilitator.
- Work for a quality improvement organization.
- Work on quality improvement in a primary care practice or health system.
Select to register for the Webinar.
Page originally created July 2018