AHRQ National Advisory Council To Meet July 26
The National Advisory Council (NAC) for the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) will meet July 26 at in the 5th floor pavilion at AHRQ’s offices located at 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD. The council, which consists of members from the private sector and seven ex-officio members from other federal health agencies, provides advice to the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Director of AHRQ.
The meeting, which runs from 7:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m., will feature:
- A meeting of the National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report subcommittee.
- An update on AHRQ activities by AHRQ Director Gopal Khanna, M.B.A. and Deputy Director Sharon B. Arnold, Ph.D.
- Discussions about AHRQ’s work on learning health systems led by AHRQ Chief Medical Officer David Meyers, M.D.
- An update on AHRQ’s work on EvidenceNOW led by AHRQ Chief Medical Officer David Meyers, M.D.
- A discussion on AHRQ data and analytics led by AHRQ Deputy Director Sharon B. Arnold, Ph.D.
A detailed agenda is available at https://www.ahrq.gov/news/events/nac/2017-07-nac/index.html
Registration: No prior registration is required. The meeting is open to the public. The meeting will also be available by Webcast starting at 8:30 a.m. To view the meeting, go to http://www.webconferences.com/ahrq.
Contact: AHRQ Public Affairs: (301) 427-1244
Follow us on Twitter @AHRQNews to get updates from AHRQ.
Page originally created July 2017