March 8 Webinar: TeamSTEPPS® Safety Program in Simulation Labs
Date: March 8, 2017
Time: 1-2 p.m. ET
This free Webinar from AHRQ will highlight lessons learned by health systems leaders who used standardized patients in a simulation lab to teach the principles of AHRQ’s TeamSTEPPS curriculum.
At the end of this Webinar, participants will:
- Understand the value of an high-reliability organization culture in the design, development, and execution of quality and performance improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate how to create and sustain a culture of creative inquiry to encourage health care innovation and achieve an high-reliability organization culture.
- Describe how the use of TeamSTEPPS with simulated patients can help to create and sustain a high-reliability culture.
- Brenta Ibata, Ph.D, J.D., M.P.H., Research Compliance Officer at Sentara Healthcare, Norfolk, VA.
- Patric Lundberg, Ph.D, Associate Professor at Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA.
Select to register for the Webinar.
Page originally created October 2015