April 12 Webinar: Improving Teamwork for Stroke Response (TeamSTEPPS)
Date: April 12, 2017
Time: 1-2 p.m. ET
This free Webinar from AHRQ will focus on a Delaware health system’s use of TeamSTEPPS to improve treatment response for stroke patients. Outcomes from this team training significantly shortened "door to procedure time" for patients experiencing strokes.
At the end of this Webinar, participants will:
- Describe the process of improving stroke team response using the TeamSTEPPS framework and tools.
- Recognize the value of an iterative approach to improving team effectiveness.
- Discuss the importance of using clinical data and feedback to improve and sustain team effectiveness.
- Susan Coffey Zern, M.D., M.S.M.S., C.H.S.E., Director, Simulation, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE.
- Barbara Albani, M.D., Director of Neurointerventional Surgery, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE.
Page originally created October 2015