- Building Capacity for Change
- Patient Safety Resources by Setting
- Quality Measures
- Reports and Resources
- Engaging Patients and Families
- About AHRQ's Quality & Patient Safety Work
- Patient Safety Awareness Week 2020
- Education & Training
- QuestionBuilder App
Communication and Optimal Resolution (CANDOR) is a process that health care institutions and practitioners can use to respond in a timely, thorough, and just way when unexpected events cause patient harm. This video demonstrates an example of the care team's disclosure meeting conversation with the affected family.
Internet Citation: Conversation with Family: Video. Content last reviewed February 2017. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.