Reports and Resources
Collections of professional and academic publications, reports, and National Action Plans.
- Advancing Patient Safety.
- AHRQ-Funded Patient Safety Research Featured in Health Affairs.
- Becoming a High Reliability Organization: Operational Advice for Hospital Leaders.
- Diagnostic Safety Issue Briefs.
- Evidence Brief: Implementation of High Reliability Organization Principles.
- AHRQ PSNet.
- In Conversation With… Kathleen Sutcliffe, MN, Ph.D.
- High Reliability.
- Making Healthcare Safer III: A Critical Analysis of Existing and Emerging Patient Safety Practices.
- National Scorecard on Hospital-Acquired Conditions.
- National Action Plans.
- National Academy of Medicine Reports.
- Safer Together: A National Action Plan to Advance Patient Safety.
- Understanding Omissions of Care in Nursing Homes.