Materials and Tools
Get Involved in the Treatment Options Initiative
The Treatment Options initiative—with targeted efforts to reach both consumers and health professionals—was developed with input from partner organizations across the United States, representing physicians, nurses, pharmacists, patients, consumer advocates, caregivers, and many others who support the EHC Program’s goals.
Treatment Options offers materials and tools for organizations to help individuals and communities become more engaged and prepared to make decisions about their health care.
Learn more about the Treatment Options initiative and the benefits of becoming part of the AHRQ National Partnership Network.
Explore Other AHRQ Resources
- Suggested partner activities and related tools can help your organization, network, and community get involved.
- The library of resources makes it simple to locate information by health condition.
- Multimedia Resources are available to support your organization’s efforts as well as to share with patients, caregivers, and clinicians, such as:
- Tools for clinicians, including research reviews and reports, CME/CE activities, and other educational materials, are available online and in print. Use these materials in communications to your members, on your Web site, and through other channels.
- Patient treatment summaries, in both English and Spanish, include easy-to-read information on health conditions and treatment options. Treatment summaries encourage patients and their caregivers to explore treatment options for their conditions, compare the benefits and risks of each, and prepare to discuss them with their health providers.
- Find answers to your questions about AHRQ, the Effective Health Care Program, and comparative effectiveness research.
Contact Us and Share Feedback
We want to hear from you. If you have any questions or want to share feedback, contact us at email@example.com.
To order free research summaries, treatment summaries for patients, or other materials, call 800–358–9295 or email us and we can ship resources to your organization, conference, or members’ offices. Patient summaries are available in English and Spanish.
Page originally created November 2014