About Continuing Education
Opportunities to Receive Credit
"Healthier Pregnancy" provides four free continuing education opportunities. To receive any of the credits, detailed below, you must register for the courses through HRSA.train.org. Simply log-in, creating an account is quick and easy, and search for “Healthier Pregnancy” to find course offerings from this initiative. HRSA.train.org will allow you to register for the course(s) of your choice in order to receive credits.
Webcast archive viewers are eligible to receive free Continuing Education in the following disciplines:
Credits are available for CPH and M/CHES through June 30, 2018.
Credits are available for physicians, nurses, and a general category through January 31, 2019.
Three Continuing Education opportunities are available by viewing topic-specific presentations for the following disciplines:
- Standardized Patient Clinical Vignettes and Topic-specific Interview Presentations (two separate credit opportunities)
- Credits are available for M/CHES and CPH through June 30, 2018.
- Credits are available for physicians, nurses, and a general category through January 31, 2019.
- Trauma-Informed Care Presentation archive
- Credits are available for physicians and a general category through January 31, 2019.
Continuing Education (CE) credits are being sponsored by:
- Center for Public Health Practice at The Ohio State University, Center for Public Health Practice (MEP2939), a designated provider of continuing education contact hours in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. – CHES, MCHES, and CPH credit information
- Great Lakes Addiction Technology Transfer Center – Substance Use Disorder: NAADAC
- Northern Arizona Health Education Center (NAHEC) – MD, DO, PA, Nurses, General
Page originally created April 2015