Integrating Primary Care Practices and Community-based Resources to Manage Obesity
Table of Contents
1. Harris PA, Taylor R, Thielke R, Payne J, Gonzalez N, Conde J. Research electronic data capture (REDCap) - A metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support, J Biomed Inform 2009 Apr;42(2):377-81.
3. Hsiao CJ, Cherry DK, Beatty PC, Rechtsteiner EA. National Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2007 summary. National health statistics reports; no 27. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics. 2010.
4. Etz R, Cohen D, Woolf S, Holtrop J, Donahue K, Isaacson N, Stange K, Ferrer R, Olson A. Bridging primary care practices and communities to promote healthy behaviors. Am J Prev Med 2008; 35(5S):S390-S397.
5. Nutting P, Miller W, Crabtree B, Jaen C, Stewart E, Stange K. Initial lessons from the first national demonstration project on practice transformation to patient-centered medical homes. Ann Fam Med 2009; 7(3):254-260.
7. Post R, Mainous III A, Gregorie S, Knoll M, Diez V, Sexena S. The influence of physician acknowledgement of patients' weight status on patient perceptions of overweight and obesity in the United States. Archives of Int Med 2011; 171(4):316-321.
Page originally created May 2014