1. Koh HK, Sebelius KG. Promoting prevention through the Affordable Care Act. N Engl J Med 2010;363(14):1296-1299.
2. Blumenthal D, Tavenner M. The "meaningful use" regulation for electronic health records. N Engl J Med 2010;363(6):501-504.
3. Olson AL, Gaffney CA, Hedberg VA, Gladstone GR. Use of inexpensive technology to enhance adolescent health screening and counseling. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2009;163(2):172-177.
4. Estabrooks PA, Boyle M, Emmons KM, et al. Harmonized patient-reported data elements in the electronic health record: supporting meaningful use by primary care action on health behaviors and key psychosocial factors. JAMIA 2012;19(4):575-582.
5. Goetzel RZ, Staley P, Ogden L, et al. A framework for patient-centered health risk assessments—providing health promotion and disease prevention services to Medicare beneficiaries. Atlanta, GA: US Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;2011.
6. Milton K, Clemes S, Bull F. Can a single question provide an accurate measure of physical activity? Br J Sports Med 2012:1-6.
7. Diemert LM, Bondy SJ, Victor JC, et al. Efficient screening of current smoking status in recruitment of smokers for population-based research. Nicotine Tob Res Nov 2008;10(11):1663-1667.
8. Epstein RM, Mauksch L, Carroll J, Jaén CR. Have you really addressed your patient's concerns? Fam Pract Manag Mar 2008;15(3):35-40.