Practice Reflections & Perceptions of MOSOPS-Process, Value, and Potential Use
(point of contact)
- Yes—68 percent (n=99); No—17 percent (n=25); Missing—15 percent (n=22)
- "Obtaining internal data in a 'safe environment' was very beneficial, and allowed for honest answers" (clinician).
- "Interesting to note areas of concern from staff perspective" (clinician).
- "Has opened the dialogue on many issues" (clinician).
- "Doubt that we will discuss the report. Office manager/physician did not seem interested in exploring the report" (office staff Point of Contact).
- "It is a great tool to reinforce the need for patient safety in the practice. I have broken up the survey and discussed sections at staff meetings" (clinician).
Page originally created September 2012