Practice Reflections & Perceptions of MOSOPS-Process, Value, and Potential Use
- Survey received on 2/14/2010 by 262 office Points of Contact (POC), 3/29/2010, 147 responses (63%).
- 25 questions with multiple choice response options.
- Qualitative responses regarding:
- Barriers encountered in completing the survey
- Ways to improve survey administration; and (3) office perceptions of value and potential uses of the survey and the report/comparative data provided.
- POC response rate by Practice-based Research Network (PBRN) ranged from 4.1 percent to 21.1 percent.
- Over two-thirds of the respondents were office managers.
Page originally created September 2012