Slide 2. Acknowledgements
- Robert M. Gum, DO, MPH, FACPM, Statewide Campus Regional Assistant Dean, WVSOM
- James F. Cawley, MPH, PA-C, Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Prevention and Community Health School of Public Health and Health Services The George Washington University
- V. James Guillory, DO, MPH, FACPM, Professor of Public Health, Public Health Program, KUMC
- John C. Pellosie, Jr., D.O., MPH, FAOCOPM, Chair of Preventive Medicine, NSUCOM
- H.S. Teitelbaum, DO, PhD, MPH, Professor and Chair, Department of Preventive and Community Medicine, LMU-DCOM
6The following resource was created by the American Association of the Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine's Task Force on Integrating Preventive Medicine into Medical and Health Professions Curricula.
Funding for this resource was supported by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) through a Knowledge Transfer contract with the Health Research and Educational Trust (HRET).
HRET is a charitable and educational organization affiliated with the American Hospital Association.
Page originally created September 2012