Download MONAHRQ 1.1 or 1.0
Download MONAHRQ user guides.
Installation Guide: This document provides detailed instructions on how to install MONAHRQ 1.0 or 1.1.
- MONAHRQ Step-by-Step Installation Guide ( Step by Step Installation [ - 188.89 KB] ).
Permissions Guide: This document provides detailed instructions on how to set the permissions for your computer and SQL server database to use MONAHRQ.
- MONAHRQ Permissions Guide ( Installation Permissions Guide [ - 275.51 KB] ).
Host User Guide: This document provides detailed instructions on how to load your data into MONAHRQ and generate a reporting Website. We strongly recommend that you closely follow the MONAHRQ Host User Guide.
- MONAHRQ 1.1/1.0 Host User Guide for MONARHQ ().
Install Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework if not currently installed. Save and run the correct version based on your system (32 or 64 bit).
Install Microsoft SQL Server Express if not currently installed and you do not have access to a networked SQL database server. Save and run the correct version based on your system (32 or 64 bit).
- 32 bit Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express [ - 34.93 MB]
- 32 bit Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express (EXE - 241 MB)
- 64 bit Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express [ - 55.37 MB]
- 64 bit Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express (EXE - 253 MB)
Install the AHRQ Quality Indicator Risk Adjustment program. Save and run the file.
- AHRQ QI Risk Adjustment [ - 1.92 MB]
Install MONAHRQ, save, and run the file.
Once MONAHRQ is installed you will be able to load your hospital discharge data and generate a Website. Remember to follow the Host User Guide.
Please contact technical support at MONAHRQ@ahrq.gov or 1-888-720-1824 for assistance.
Sign up for the MONAHRQ Mailing List
Keep up with the latest MONAHRQ developments and new releases. To join, contact MONAHRQ@ahrq.gov or 1-888-720-1824.
Page originally created June 2011