Establishing an AHRQ Learning Collaborative, A White Paper
Table of Contents
- Gray, B. Collaborating: Finding common ground for multiparty problems. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass; 1989.
- Thomson AM, Perry JL. Collaboration processes: Inside the black box. Public Admin Rev 2006 Dec; 20-32.
- Gajda R. Utilizing collaboration theory to evaluate strategic alliances. Amer J Eval 2004; 25: 65-77.
- Contandriopoulos D, Lemire M, Denis J, Tremblay E. Knowledge exchange processes in organizations and policy arenas: A narrative systematic review of the literature. Milbank Q 2010; 88(4):444-483.
- What is knowledge translation? Technical Brief No. 10. Austin, TX: National Center for the Dissemination of Disability Research; 2005.
- Knowledge translation strategy 2004-2009: Innovation in action. Ottawa, Ontario: Canadian Institutes of Health Research; 2004.
- Waters L. Enemies of promise. Chicago: University of Chicago Press; 2004.
- Szulanski G. The process of knowledge transfer: A diachronic analysis of stickiness. Organization Behav Human Decision Proc 2000; 82(1):9-27.
- Ring PS, Van de Ven AH. (1994). Development processes of cooperative interorganizational relationships. 1994; Acad Manage Rev 19(1):90-118.
- Alexander J, Christianson JB, Hearld LR, et al. Challenges of capacity building in multisector community health alliances. Health Educ Behav 2010; 37(5):645-664.
- Kim WC, Mauborgne R. Fair process: Managing in the knowledge economy. Harvard Bus Rev 2003 Jan; 81(1):127-136. Accessed February 23, 2012.
- Van der Hayden L, Blondel C, Carlock R. Fair process: Striving for justice in family business. Family Bus Rev 2005; 18(1):1-21.
- Lave J, Wenger E. Situated learning: Legitimate peripheral participation. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press; 1991.
- Wenger EC, Snyder WM. Communities of practice: The organizational frontier. Harvard Bus Rev 2000 Jan-Feb; 139:145.
- Wenger EC. Communities of practice: A brief introduction. June 2006.
- Schein E. Helping: How to offer, give, and receive help. San Francisco: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; 2009. p 9.
- Wilson EJ, Bunn MD, Savage GT. Anatomy of a social partnership: A stakeholder perspective. Industrial Market Manage, 2010; 39:76-90.
- Bunderson JS, Sutcliffe KM. Why some teams emphasize learning more than others: Evidence from business unit management teams. In Neal M, Mannix E, Sondak H, eds, Research on managing groups and teams. New York: Elsevier; 2002.
- Ancona D, Bresman H. X-teams: How to build teams that lead, innovate, and succeed. Cambridge: Harvard Business School Press; 2007.
- Cross R, Parker A. The hidden power of social networks. Cambridge: The Harvard Business Press; 2006.
- Garvin D, Tahilyani R. MindTree: A community of communities. Cambridge, MA: Harvard Business School Press (9-311-049); 2010.
- Katzenbach JR, Smith DK. The wisdom of teams: Creating the high-performance organization. Cambridge: Harvard Business School Press; 2003.
- MIT news. Putting heads together: New study—groups demonstrate distinctive 'collective intelligence' when facing difficult tasks. October 1, 2010. Accessed March 19, 2012.
- MIT Center for Collective Intelligence. Home page; 2012. Available at http://cci.mit.edu/. Accessed March 19, 2012.
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement. IHI's collaborative model for achieving breakthrough improvement. Cambridge: Institute for Healthcare Improvement; 2003.
- Knowledge Translation Canada. KT Clearinghouse. Accessed March 6, 2012.
- The NEWMEDS Project. Novel methods leading to medications in depression and schizophrenia. Accessed March 6, 2012.
- CEEDD: Centre of Excellence for External Drug Discovery. Accessed March 6, 2012.
- PALISI Network: A Pediatric Critical Care Clinical Research Network. Accessed March 6, 2012.
- Medical Home/Meaningful Use Collaborative for 12 NYC Safety Net Providers. Accessed March 6, 2012.
- AcademyHealth. HSR Consortium. Retrieved May 12, 2011.
- AcademyHealth. Student chapters. Retrieved May 12, 2011.
- AcademyHealth. Training and professional resources. Retrieved May 12, 2011.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Health services research core competencies: Final report for conference grant R13 HS016070-01. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2005. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- Lohr K, Steinwachs D. Health services research: An evolving definition of the field. Health Services Research 2002; 37(1):7-9.
- Forrest C, Martin D, Holve E, Millman A. Health services research doctoral core competencies. BMC Health Services Research 2009; 9(1):107.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Health services research core competencies: Final report. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; 2008. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
Page last reviewed October 2014
Page originally created March 2012
Page originally created March 2012
Internet Citation: References. Content last reviewed October 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/research/findings/final-reports/learningcollab/learningref.html