Proactive Risk Assessment of Surgical Site Infection in Ambulatory Surgery Centers
1. Fact Sheet on Probabilistic Risk Assessment. Rockville, MD: United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission; October 2007. http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/fact-sheets/probabilistic-risk-asses.html Accessed on August 14, 2011.
2. Fault Tree Handbook with Aerospace Applications. Version 1.1. Washington, DC: National Aeronautics and Space Administration; August 2002. http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/codeq/doctree/fthb.pdf . Accessed on August 14, 2011.
4. Marx DA, Slonim AD. Assessing patient safety risk before the injury occurs: An introduction to sociotechnical probabilistic risk modeling in health care. Qual Saf Health Care 2003 Dec; 12(Suppl 2): ii33–8.
5. Slonim AD, Bish EK, Xie RS. Red blood cell transfusion safety: Probabilistic risk assessment and cost/benefits of risk reduction strategies. Ann Operations Research (Posted online 12 Jul 2011); 30 pp. DOI: 10.1007/s10479-011-0925-0Online First™.
8. Modarres M, ed. Risk analysis in engineering techniques, tools and trends. London, UK: Taylor and Francis Publishing; 2006. Chapter 3, Probabilistic Risk Assessment (p. 33–111), & Chapter 6, Identifying, ranking and predicting contributors to risk (p. 241–74).
Page originally created April 2013