Chartbook on Healthy Living
National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report
Table of Contents
This Healthy Living chartbook is part of a family of documents and tools that support the National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report (QDR). The QDR includes annual reports to Congress mandated in the Healthcare Research and Quality Act of 1999 (P.L. 106-129). This chartbook includes a summary of trends across measures of healthy living from the QDR and figures illustrating select measures of healthy living. A PowerPoint version is also available that users can download for presentations.
- Chartbook on Healthy Living:
- Slide Presentation:
- Chartbook on Healthy Living: Combined Slide Presentation [Microsoft PowerPoint - 1.99 MB; HTML].
- Introduction [Microsoft PowerPoint - 632 KB; HTML].
- Maternal and Child Health Care [Microsoft PowerPoint- 672 KB; HTML].
- Lifestyle Modification [Microsoft PowerPoint - 327 KB; HTML].
- Clinical Preventive Services [Microsoft PowerPoint - 392 KB; HTML].
- Functional Status Preservation and Rehabilitation [Microsoft PowerPoint - 211 KB; HTML].
- Supportive and Palliative Care [Microsoft PowerPoint - 375 KB; HTML].
Persons using assistive technology may not be able to fully access information in these files. For assistance, contact Doreen Bonnett at (301) 427-1899. The accessible versions will be available by September 2015.
This document is in the public domain and may be used and reprinted without permission. Citation of the source is appreciated. Suggested citation: 2014 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report chartbook on healthy living. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality; June 2015. AHRQ Pub. No. 15-0007-7-EF.
Page originally created September 2015