Updating the Hospital Survey and Nonpunitive Response to Error
Just Culture Webcast Closing
- HSOPS 2.0
- Conducting cognitive testing and a pilot study.
- Version 2.0 to be released in early 2018.
- Revising the Nonpunitive Response to Error composite to reflect Just Culture concepts.
Image: Nonpunitive Response to Error box with an arrow pointing to Response to Error box.
- Next HSOPS database submission June 2017
- Original 1.0 version.
- Action Planning Tool
- Improving Patient Safety in Hospitals: A Resource List for Users of the AHRQ Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture
- 2016 Hospital Comparative Database Report
- Corrective Action Policy.
- Corrective Action Report.
- Employee Counseling Report.
- Pre-Disciplinary Conference Notification Letter and Report.
To Ask a Question
Image: Webinar console with arrows showing how to submit a question.
Image: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's Web site, with red circle illustrating where the link to sign up for email updates is located.
Additional questions or comments?
Surveys on Patient Safety Culture
Page originally created January 2017