Checklists for Planning and Managing a Quality Reporting Project
The checklists below are designed to help you plan and manage your quality reporting project.
- Share them with your team as you work through the process of planning and implementing your project.
- Save the Word versions of these checklists to your computer so you can use them to keep track of what you know, what you need to find out, what you have done, and what you want to do.
For help with PDF format or to download a viewer program for Word format, go to Plug-In Help.
To download checklists on a specific topic, select the links below:
Plan Your Reporting Project
- Your Audience (Word - 40.5 KB; PDF - 107.84 KB)
- Your Objectives (Word - 39 KB; PDF - 119.08 KB)
- The Health Care Environment (Word - 47.5 KB; PDF - 114.47 KB)
- Your Partners (Word - 46.5 KB; PDF - 113.42 KB)
- The Subject of Your Report (Word - 46.5 KB; PDF - 115.11 KB)
- Quality Measures (Word - 43 KB; PDF - 111.55 KB)
- Your Role as a Sponsor (Word - 42 KB; PDF - 109.74 KB)
- Paying for the Project (Word - 42 KB; PDF - 110.22 KB)
- Managing the Project (Word - 44 KB; PDF - 113.37 KB)
- Gaining Trust of Providers and Plans (Word - 42 KB; PDF - 108.28 KB)
- Testing Report Materials (Word - 43 KB; PDF - 123 KB)
- Planning Your Evaluation (Word - 42 KB; PDF - 110.62 KB)
Translate Data Into Information
Explain and Motivate
- Delivering Key Messages (Word - 39 KB; PDF - 113.38 KB)
- Providing Details (Word - 38 KB; PDF - 109.36 KB)
- Offering Other Information (Word - 38 KB; PDF - 112.05 KB)
- Supporting Consumers in Using Information (Word - 43 KB; PDF - 116.83 KB)
- Selecting a Medium (Word - 46.5 KB; PDF - 118.4 KB)
- Getting Quality Information to Your Audience (Word - 41 KB; PDF - 116.16 KB)
- Promoting Your Report (Word - 57 KB; PDF - 133.56 KB)
- Deciding What To Evaluate (Word - 44.5 KB; PDF - 138.73 KB)
- Producing an Evaluation Plan (Word - 53 KB; PDF - 119.97 KB)
- Using Evaluation Findings (Word - 40.5 KB; PDF - 109.76 KB)
Page originally created February 2015