TeamSTEPPS Action Planning At-A-Glance (Text Description)
Flowchart showing action planning in ten steps:
- Create a Change Team.
- Define the Problem, Challenge or Opportunity for Improvement.
- Define the Aim(s) of your TeamSTEPPS Intervention.
- Define the TeamSTEPPS Intervention.
- Develop the Plan for Testing the Effectiveness of Your TeamSTEPPS Intervention.
- Develop Implementation Plan.
- Develop a Plan for Sustained Continuous Improvement.
- Develop a Communication Plan.
- Putting It All Together: Writing the TeamSTEPPS Action Plan.
- Review Your TeamSTEPPS Action Plan with Key Personnel.
Step 10 leads to another box stating 'Incorporate Feedback from Key Personnel', which then has an arrow pointing to Step 2. In Step 4 there is a feedback loop leading to a box with says 'Identify Priority Problem, Challenge or Opportunity from Step 2.
Page originally created December 2012