Assessing Organizational Readiness: SWOT Analysis
Part I: Analysis
The intent of a SWOT Analysis is to determine the readiness of implementing a teamwork initiative within your facility.
Through brainstorming, answer the questions within each category and record your responses on the tool provided.
- S – What strengths in your present operation can you draw on to facilitate a transition to a teamwork system?
- W – What weaknesses in your present operation may hinder this transition?
- O – What future opportunities exist for your department under a teamwork system?
- T – Organize a list of potential threats to implementing a teamwork system within your organization?
Part II: Action Planning (20 minutes)
- Examine the list of items under weaknesses and threats
- List these issues in order of priority on the Action Plan
- Identify at least two strategies to deal with each issue
- In order of priority, list the identified weaknesses and threats on an action plan
Page originally created December 2012