TeamSTEPPS 2.0 Online Master Trainer Course
In addition to TeamSTEPPS 2.0, AHRQ offers ready-to-use curricula, including the core curriculum, as well as specialty modules for office-based care providers, long-term care settings, and rapid response teams. In addition, the TeamSTEPPS Pocket Guide is available through our mobile app.
The TeamSTEPPS 2.0 modules are in the public domain for noncommercial use within the United States, and you may download the complete set of PowerPoint slides at https://www.ahrq.gov/teamstepps/instructor/onlinecourse.html. For commercial use (reproduction and distribution for sale), use outside the United States, and translation of TeamSTEPPS® 2.0 into a foreign language, written permission from AHRQ’s Office of Communications is required.
Guidelines for Use of Official TeamSTEPPS Materials
Master trainers are encouraged to share their knowledge with colleagues and to use official TeamSTEPPS materials as follows:
- Include the registered trademark symbol (®), as shown above.
- Retain the content without any major substantive changes to the text or tools. For example, TeamSTEPPS includes a tool called CUS, which is an acronym for "Concerned," "Uncomfortable," and "Safety Issue." This content must remain the same (no changes to letters or words) for your training to use the TeamSTEPPS name.
Customizing the materials for your organization is permissible. You may make the following changes and still use the TeamSTEPPS name:
- Modify examples and case studies, which are provided as teaching tools, to reflect your organization's experience.
- Add your organization's name and logo.
- Change images to include scenes from your work or other appropriate images.
- Translate the curriculum into another language or change spelling to British English.
In addition, citation of the source is appreciated. Include as a footnote: TeamSTEPPS was developed by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. For more information, visit www.ahrq.gov/teamstepps.
Page originally created July 2016