Priorities in Focus
The National Quality Strategy (NQS) Priorities in Focus series spotlights current issues, recent federal initiatives to improve care quality, and data demonstrating improvement in each of the six NQS priority areas. Each brief aligns with an Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Chartbook that draws on data from the agency’s 2015 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Report (QDR).
- Priorities in Focus-Person- and Family-Centered Care (PDF, 133 KB)
- Priorities in Focus-Effective Treatment (PDF, 233 KB)
- Priorities in Focus-Care Affordability (PDF, 193 KB)
- Priorities in Focus-Care Coordination (PDF, 367 KB)
- Priorities in Focus-Patient Safety (PDF, 145 KB)
- Priorities in Focus-Healthy Living (PDF, 144 KB)