|Session Time: 4 hours, not including breaks|
- Experience pretraining evaluation questionnaires as intended for students (15 minutes).
- Experience the module as intended for students (60 minutes).
- Experience posttraining evaluation questionnaires as intended for students (15 minutes).
- Debrief on teaching points and areas for customization (15 minutes).
- Implementation planning—phases I and II (55 minutes).
- Implementation planning—phase III (25 minutes).
- Practice teaching parts of the module (40 minutes).
- Wrap-up and Q&A and evaluation (15 minutes).
- Understand the evidence on patient safety risks to LEP patients.
- Assemble the most appropriate and effective care team for LEP patients.
- Identify and raise patient communication issues.
- Use the site readiness assessment to customize training and implementation plans.
- Develop an implementation plan.
- Develop the ability to teach Objectives 1-3.