Integrating Primary Care Practices and Community-based Resources to Manage Obesity
The authors would like to thank the following experts for their contributions and comments on this toolkit:
- Lyle J. Fagnan, M.D., Network Director, Oregon Rural Practice-based Research Network; Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR.
- Kristin Dillon, M.D., Columbia Gorge Family Medicine, Hood River, OR.
- Francie Karr, Clinic Administrator, Columbia Gorge Family Medicine, Hood River, OR.
- Lorena Sprager, Outreach Coordinator, Nuestra Comunidad Sana, The Next Door, Inc., Hood River, OR.
- Maria Antonia Sánchez, Lead Health Promoter, Nuestra Comunidad Sana, Hood River, OR.
- Donna Daniels, Ph.D., Director of Technical Assistance for the Safety Net Medical Home Initiative, Qualis Health, Seattle, Washington.
- Tom Eversol, D.V.M., M.S., Director of Strategic Development for College of Public Health and Human Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR.
- Troy Soenen, M.B.A., Director of Field Services, Oregon Office of Rural Health, Oregon Health & Science University Portland, OR.
- Danna D. Hastings, M.Div., Chronic Disease Programs Manager, Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention Section, Oregon Public Health Services, Oregon Health Authority, Salem, OR.
- Kerry Gonzalez, Executive Director, Oregon Academy of Family Physicians, Portland, OR.
- Iris Mabry-Hernandez, M.D., M.P.H., Project Officer for Pediatric Research Grants and Contracts, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.
- The clinicians and staff at the following primary care clinics:
- Bayshore Family Medicine, Lincoln City, OR.
- Lincoln City Medical Center, Lincoln City, OR.
- Madras Medical Group, Madras, OR.
- Mosaic Medical—Madras, Madras, OR.
- Mosaic Medial—Prineville, Prineville, OR.
- M/More Care, Prineville, OR.
- Columbia Gorge Family Medicine, Hood River, OR.
- La Clinica del Carino, Hood River, OR.
- The following coordinator and community members and their associated community coalitions:
- Julia Young-Lorion, M.P.H., and the Lincoln County Community Health Improvement Partnership, Newport, OR.
- Sharon Vail and the Jefferson County Community Health Improvement Partnership, Prineville, OR.
- Beth Ann Beamer, B.S.N., R.N., and the Mountain View Community Health Improvement and Research Partnership, Madras, OR.
- Lorena Sprager and associates, The Next Door, Inc., Hood River, OR.
Page originally created May 2014