AHRQ COVID-19 Resources
News and Announcements
AHRQ Views Blog Posts
- New Research Shows Promise of Telehealth in Treating Opioid Use Disorder – Director Gopal Khanna, M.B.A., Christine Chang
- Using Telemedicine To Make Accurate, Timely Diagnoses: What We Still Need To Learn - Jeffrey Brady, M.D.
- Expanding Telehealth and Telementoring During COVID-19: AHRQ’s Expertise Helps Identify Next Steps – Director Gopal Khanna, M.B.A.
- AHRQ’s Signature Data Resources Poised to Inform the Battle against COVID-19 – Director Gopal Khanna, M.B.A.
- Rising to the Historic Challenges of COVID-19 – Director Gopal Khanna, M.B.A.
- AHRQ's COVID-19 Resources Provide Critical Support for Healthcare Professionals – Director Gopal Khanna, M.B.A.
- Apply TeamSTEPPS Approaches During COVID-19 Treatment to Keep Patients Safe – Jeffrey Brady, M.D.
AHRQ Funding Opportunities
AHRQ does not currently have any COVID-19-focused funding opportunities. Investigators interested in seeking funding for COVID-19-related research consistent with AHRQ’s priorities can use our general funding announcements. In addition, AHRQ grantees are encouraged to contact their project officers with novel ideas for implementation and future research.