- Data Infographics
- Data Visualizations
- Data Tools
- Data Innovations
- All-Payer Claims Database
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
- AHRQ Quality Indicator Tools for Data Analytics
- State Snapshots
- United States Health Information Knowledgebase (USHIK)
- Data Sources Available from AHRQ
Areas of Interest
Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) is the Nation's most comprehensive source of hospital data.
Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS) is a set of surveys of families and individuals, medical providers, and employers nationwide.
Data Innovations provides a one-stop shop for AHRQ databases that can enhance research by filling data gaps.