AHRQ Grant Final Progress Report Template
The following template delineates the structure and headings that should be provided in grantee final reports on projects to be submitted to AHRQ as part of the close-out of grant awards. Electronic versions of the final reports will be made available through the AHRQ Web site and the National Technical Information Service. The only acceptable format is Word®. PDF files are not acceptable for the Final Progress Report.
Length of Report
4-20 pages maximum, including a Title Page and all components listed below.
Include the following:
- Title of Project.
- Principal Investigator and Team Members.
- Inclusive Dates of Project.
- Federal Project Officer.
- Acknowledgment of Agency Support.
- Grant Award Number.
Include the following six components using these headings:
- Structured Abstract (Select for Elements).
- Purpose (Objectives of Study).
- Scope (Background, Context, Settings, Participants, Incidence, Prevalence).
- Methods (Study Design, Data Sources/Collection, Interventions, Measures, Limitations).
- Results (Principal Findings, Outcomes, Discussion, Conclusions, Significance, Implications).
- List of Publications and Products (Bibliography of Published Works and Electronic Resources from Study—Use AHRQ Citation Style for Reference Lists).
Structured Abstract—Five Elements: