7. Hung DY, Rundall TG, Tallia AF, Cohen DJ, Halpin HA, Crabtree BF. Rethinking prevention in primary care: applying the chronic care model to address health risk behaviors. Milbank Q 2007;85(1):69-91.
8. Kirchner JE, Parker LE, Bonner LM, Fickel JJ, Yano EM, Ritchie MJ. Roles of managers, frontline staff and local champions, in implementing quality improvement: stakeholders' perspectives. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice Feb 2012;18(1):63-69.
10. Mold JW, Peterson KA. Primary care practice-based research networks: Working at the interface between research and quality improvement. Annals of Family Medicine 2005 May-Jun 2005;3(Suppl 1):S12-20.
11. Khan V. Responsibities of a Project Champion. Bright Hub 2009; http://www.brighthub.com/office/project-management/articles/49034.aspx. Accessed June 27, 2012.
15. Kibbe DC. 10 steps to HIPAA security compliance. Fam Pract Manag Apr 2005;12(4):43-49. http://www.aafp.org/fpm/2005/0400/p43.html
18. Herman WH, Hoerger TJ, Brandle M, et al. The cost-effectiveness of lifestyle modification or metformin in preventing type 2 diabetes in adults with impaired glucose tolerance. Annals of Internal Medicine 2005 Mar 1. 2005;142(5):323-332.
19. Knowler WC, Barrett-Connor E, Fowler SE, et al. Reduction in the incidence of type 2 diabetes with lifestyle intervention or metformin. New England Journal of Medicine 2002 Feb 7. 2002;346(6):393-403.