Question Builder App
An AHRQ App for Digital Healthcare
The AHRQ Question Builder app helps patients and caregivers prepare for medical appointments and maximize visit time. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download the mobile app.
- Select or create questions to ask.
- Save the questions to a calendar appointment or send them to any email address so that the information is handy during medical visits.*
Introducing the AHRQ Question Builder App (Audio Described) (41 seconds)
Use the Question Builder app to:
- Prepare and organize questions by type of medical encounter.
- Take photos of insurance cards, pill bottles, or even a skin rash.
- Access consumer education materials and videos.
The evidence-based content and questions created with the app are available at no charge for phones, tablets, or laptops via both iOS and Android operating systems.
Question Builder is also available online.
For more information about communicating with your doctor, please visit Questions To Ask Your Doctor.
Page originally created March 2019