The AHRQ QuestionBuilder app helps patients and caregivers prepare for medical appointments and maximize visit time. It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
- Download the mobile app.
- Select or create questions to ask.
- Save the questions to a calendar appointment or send them to any email address so that the information is handy during medical visits.*
How to Use the AHRQ QuestionBuilder App (3 minute 49 seconds)
Audio description version (3 minutes, 53 seconds)
The AHRQ QuestionBuilder App (1 minute 54 seconds)
Audio description version (1 minute, 54 seconds)
Use the QuestionBuilder App to:
- Prepare and organize questions by type of medical encounter.
- Take photos of insurance cards, pill bottles, or even a skin rash.
- Access consumer education materials and videos.
Introducing the AHRQ QuestionBuilder App (Audio Described) (41 seconds)
Audio description version (41 seconds)
The evidence-based content and questions created with the app are available at no charge for phones, tablets, or laptops via both iOS and Android operating systems.
Question Builder is also available online.
For more information about communicating with your doctor, please visit Questions To Ask Your Doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to frequently asked questions on the QuestionBuilder app are available.