AHRQ Comment Policy
Social Media Policies and Tools
This policy applies to public comments and content submitted to Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) sites. AHRQ encourages the public to share comments on the content of this or any AHRQ Web site to promote an active exchange of ideas.
AHRQ reviews all comments and content that the public submits for posting and reserves the right not to post submitted content or to remove content that is inconsistent with this policy.
AHRQ will not post submitted content if it contains:
- Vulgar, profane, or abusive language; personal attacks of any kind; inappropriate religious, sexual, political, or racial references; or unsupported accusations.
- Endorsements of commercial products, services, organizations, or other entities.
- Endorsements of political parties, candidates, or groups.
- Content that infringes on copyright.
- Solicitation of funds.
- Comments on any ongoing investigation.
- Procurement-sensitive information related to any current or future AHRQ acquisitions.
- Surveys, polls, questionnaires, etc., subject to OMB Paperwork Reduction Act clearance.
- Reporters' questions. All media inquiries must be directed to Alison Hunt at email@example.com.
In posting comments or other content to a Web site owned or administered by AHRQ, the submitter irrevocably grants AHRQ permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives of, display, or perform the work publicly and free-of-charge. All submitted content is understood to reflect the opinion of the submitter, and its appearance on an AHRQ site does not indicate that it reflects the official views of AHRQ, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the Federal Government.
AHRQ welcomes submissions of comments and content at any time. Comment and content review and posting will generally occur during regular business hours from Monday through Friday. AHRQ will review and post comments and content submitted at other times as soon as possible.
Page originally created August 2012