TeamSTEPPS 2.0 Master Trainer In-Person Course Registration
- A full team of three individuals is required. Teams with fewer than three members or more than three members will not be able to register.
- The following information is required for each team member: Name, Organization, Address, Phone, Email, Credentials, and Position Within Organization.
- Registration is limited to one team from each member hospital or organization for each course.
- No previous participation in a Master Training course.
- No previous participation in TeamSTEPPS Online.
At the core of the National Implementation are seven Regional Training Centers at (from East to West):
- Northwell Health, New Hyde Park, New York.
- Duke Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina.
- MetroHealth, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
- University of Washington, Seattle.
- University of California, Los Angeles.
These centers offer Master Training courses to create a national network of Master Trainers, who will in turn offer TeamSTEPPS training to frontline providers in hospitals and other health care settings throughout the country. The TeamSTEPPS Master Training course is geared toward individuals who are looking to implement TeamSTEPPS at their facility.
Training Dates and Locations
|January 19–20, 2017||University of Washington||Closed|
|January 23–24, 2017||UCLA||Closed|
|March 9–10, 2017||MetroHealth||Closed|
|March 22–23, 2017||Tulane||Closed|
|March 28–29, 2017||University of Minnesota||Closed|
|March 30–31, 2017||Duke||Closed|
|March 30–31, 2017||University of Washington||Closed|
|April 3–4, 2017||Northwell||Closed|
|April 6–7, 2017||MetroHealth||Closed|
|April 12–13, 2017||Tulane||Closed|
|April 13–14, 2017*||University of Washington (Office-Based Care)*||Closed|
|April 19–20, 2017||University of Minnesota||Closed|
|April 20–21, 2017||UCLA||Closed|
|April 27–28, 2017||Duke||Register Now|
|May 10–11, 2017||Tulane||Register Now|
|May 22–23, 2017||Northwell||Register Now|
|June 8–9, 2017||Duke||Register Now|
|June 8–9, 2017||MetroHealth||Register Now|
|June 20–21, 2017||Tulane||Register Now|
|June 26–27, 2017||Northwell||Register Now|
|July 11–12, 2017||University of Minnesota||Register Now|
|July 13–14, 2017||UCLA||Register Now|
|July 26–27, 2017||University of Washington||Register Now|
|July 26–27, 2017||Tulane||Register Now|
|August 3–4, 2017||Duke||Register Now|
|August 3–4, 2017||UCLA||Register Now|
|August 24–25, 2017||UCLA||Register Now|
|August 25, 2017||Duke (Office-Based Care)*||Register Now|
|September 7–8, 2017||Duke||Register Now|
|September 25-26, 2017||MetroHealth||Register Now|
*This Master Training Course is a train-the-trainer approach and will focus on the office setting. The examples, discussions, and exercises are tailored to the medical office environment. It is a full version of TeamSTEPPS, including all of the fundamentals modules as well as modules to assist in implementation.
The TeamSTEPPS Master Training has no fees, but attendees are responsible for expenses associated with their travel (e.g., airfare, hotel, and meals).
The 2-day training will cover the following topics, which will be heavily supplemented by experts at each training location:
- Module 1: Introduction.
- Module 2: Team Structure.
- Module 3: Communication.
- Module 4: Leading Teams.
- Module 5: Situation Monitoring.
- Module 6: Mutual Support.
- Module 7: Summary—Pulling It All Together.
- Module 8: Change Management.
- Module 9: Coaching Workshop.
- Module 10: Measurement.
- Module 11: Implementation Workshop.
Upon successful completion of the TeamSTEPPS Master Training course, attendees will receive a Certificate of Completion. In addition, participants will be eligible to receive 13 contact hours of Joint Accreditation (ANCC, ACPE, and ACCME) (Joint Accreditation PDF File, 123.45 KB).
Page originally created December 2015