Previous TeamSTEPPS Webinars: 2014
December Webinar: TeamSTEPPS for Patients: A Pilot Test in Labor and Delivery
AHRQ hosted a webinar on TeamSTEPPS and how patients and family members were involved in a TeamSTEPPS pilot project in labor and delivery. David Baker, chief program officer at IMPAQ International has been involved with TeamSTEPPS since its development and release. He discussed the following objectives:
- Describe the development of a TeamSTEPPS curriculum for patients and their family members.
- Provide an overview of methods used to pilot test the curriculum.
- Present the results and implications of the pilot test.
November Webinar: TeamSTEPPS in Primary Care
Chris Hund, associate director at the Health Research and Educational Trust in Chicago and project director for AHRQ’s TeamSTEPPS implementation contract, facilitated a discussion about how office-based clinicians can participate in the newly launched TeamSTEPPS National Implementation of Primary Care project. In addition, Joseph Montella, M.D., an obstetrician/gynecologist with Jefferson University Physician Group, shared his experience in implementing TeamSTEPPS in an outpatient setting. The speakers:
- Provided an overview of the newly launched TeamSTEPPS National Implementation of Primary Care.
- Discussed lessons learned in implementing TeamSTEPPS in an outpatient/office setting.
- Discussed possible future directions for TeamSTEPPS in Primary Care.
Page originally created May 2017