- Data Infographics
- Data Visualizations
- All-Payer Claims Databases
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
- AHRQ Quality Indicator Tools for Data Analytics
- State Snapshots
- United States Health Information Knowledgebase
- AHRQ Data Tools
- Data Sources Available from AHRQ
The health care environment—with its packed work days, demanding pace, time pressures, and emotional intensity—can put physicians and other clinicians at high risk for burnout. Burnout is a long-term stress reaction marked by emotional exhaustion, depersonalization, and a lack of sense of personal accomplishment.
For more information on Burnout, you may want to visit Patient Safety Net (PSNet).