- Data Infographics
- Data Visualizations
- Data Tools
- Data Innovations
- All-Payer Claims Database
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
- AHRQ Quality Indicator Tools for Data Analytics
- State Snapshots
- United States Health Information Knowledgebase (USHIK)
- Data Sources Available from AHRQ
Quality of Care
AHRQ has information on the National Quality Strategy, data on health care quality, details on quality measurement projects, and AHRQ resources on quality.
The National Quality Strategy is a national effort to align public- and private-sector stakeholders to achieve better health and health care for Americans. The Strategy was developed through a transparent and collaborative process with input from a range of stakeholders. Based on this input, the National Quality Strategy established a set of three overarching aims that builds on the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's Triple AimÂ®, supported by six priorities that address the most common health concerns that Americans face. To align with the National Quality Strategy, stakeholders can use nine levers to align their core business or organizational functions to drive improvement on the aims and priorities.