Scenario 1: Mrs. Jones. This diagram is an application of Figure 1, and shows a triangle encircled by a ring and a series of circles. The circles are labeled with various participants, settings, and kinds of information related to Mrs. Jones' need for care coordination detailed in Scenario 1. The circles labels are: primary care, test results, community resources, medications/pharmacy, and medical history. The ring, which connects all the circles, represents care coordination. The triangle within the inner ring represents the three perspectives noted in the triangle in figure 1-patient/family, health care professional(s), and system representative(s).
Care Coordination Measures Atlas Update
Scenario 1 (Text Description)
Table of Contents
- Care Coordination Measures Atlas Update
- Chapter 1: Background
- Chapter 2. What is Care Coordination?
- Chapter 3. Care Coordination Measurement Framework
- Chapter 4, Emerging Trends in Care Coordination Measurement
- Chapter 5. Measure Mapping
- Chapter 6. Measure Maps and Profile
- Appendix I. Measure Mapping Strategy
- Appendix II. Identifying Measures
- Appendix III. Advisory Group Participants
- Appendix IV. Care Coordination Measure Instruments
Previous Publication: 11-0023-EF
Internet Citation: Scenario 1 (Text Description). Content last reviewed June 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.