This figure is a flow chart of the Care Coordination Measurement Framework. The top box is label, 'Goal: Coordination Care (go to Chapter 2).' An arrow flows from it to a box beneath, which states, 'Mechanisms: Means of achieving goal.' This is linked two boxes beneath it. The left labeled Activities: Actions hypothesized support coordination. Not necessarily executed in any structured way. on right labeled, 'Broad Approaches: Commonly used groups activities and/or tools these oval that Effects. Experienced different ways depending upon perspective.' Three lines connect small ovals below (from right): Patient/Family Perspective, Health Professional(s) System Representative(s) extends those final Measures. statement at bottom figure reads, 'Context: Settings, Populations, Timeframe, Facilitators, Barriers.'
National Center for Excellence in Primary Care Research
Care Coordination Measures Atlas Update
Chapter 3 Figure 2 (Text Description)
Table of Contents
- Care Coordination Measures Atlas Update
- Chapter 1: Background
- Chapter 2. What is Care Coordination?
- Chapter 3. Care Coordination Measurement Framework
- Chapter 4, Emerging Trends in Care Coordination Measurement
- Chapter 5. Measure Mapping
- Chapter 6. Measure Maps and Profile
- Appendix I. Measure Mapping Strategy
- Appendix II. Identifying Measures
- Appendix III. Advisory Group Participants
- Appendix IV. Care Coordination Measure Instruments
Internet Citation: Chapter 3 Figure 2 (Text Description). Content last reviewed June 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.