This bar chart lists 3 “communicate domains” vertically—Communicate, Interpersonal Communication, and Information Transfer. The communicate domain shows a frequency of 2 across health care teams or settings. The Interpersonal Communication domain shows a frequency of 0. The Information Transfer domain shows a frequency of 10 domains across health care teams or settings and 7 domains between health care professionals and patient family.
Care Coordination Measures Atlas Update
Figure 4. Frequency of Communicate Domains and Sub-Domains Measured by EHR-Based Measures (Text Description)
Table of Contents
- Care Coordination Measures Atlas Update
- Chapter 1: Background
- Chapter 2. What is Care Coordination?
- Chapter 3. Care Coordination Measurement Framework
- Chapter 4, Emerging Trends in Care Coordination Measurement
- Chapter 5. Measure Mapping
- Chapter 6. Measure Maps and Profile
- Appendix I. Measure Mapping Strategy
- Appendix II. Identifying Measures
- Appendix III. Advisory Group Participants
- Appendix IV. Care Coordination Measure Instruments
Previous Publication: 11-0023-EF
Internet Citation: Figure 4. Frequency of Communicate Domains and Sub-Domains Measured by EHR-Based Measures (Text Description). Content last reviewed June 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.