Community Connections: Linking Primary Care Patients to Local Resources for Better Management of Obesity
Summarize notes from the meeting using the sticky note method to help trigger thoughts and organize into categories.
- Send summary of notes in an Email to all staff.
- Post summary on refrigerator door or above the microwave/coffee maker in the break room.
- Write a quick reminder on white board in the break room.
- Arrange the notes in categories on a break room wall.
- Use any other methods that will keep the project visible and current in the minds of busy staff members. In a busy practice, visual reminders are key.