Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Rockville, MD 20850.
Mathematica Policy Research
Contract No. HHSA29020090002191
Mathematica Policy Research: Henry Ireys, PhD, Joseph Zickafoose, MD, MS
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: Cindy Brach, MPP, Linda Bergofsky, MSW, MBA
Urban Institute: Kelly Devers, PhD, Rachel Burton, MPP
AcademyHealth: Lisa Simpson, MB, BCh, MPH, FAAP, Ellen Albritton
- Reporting and using the Child Core Set of quality measures
- Transforming service delivery to promote quality of care
- Improving service systems for youth with serious emotional disorders and their families
- Applying health information technologies (IT) for QI
- Building partnerships to improve quality of children’s health care
- Using Federal grants to build intellectual capital at the State level
- In conclusion
This report was prepared for the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) by Mathematica Policy Research and its partners the Urban Institute and AcademyHealth under contract HHSA29020090002191. This document is in the public domain and may be used and reprinted without permission.
The authors of this report are responsible for its content. No statement in the report should be construed as an official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
We appreciate the invaluable contributions of key staff of the national evaluation team, Anna Christensen, PhD; Grace Anglin, MPH; Dana Petersen, PhD; Tricia Higgins, PhD; and the many others at Mathematica Policy Research, the Urban Institute, and AcademyHealth whose efforts made this publication possible. We also thank our colleagues at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Karen LLanos, Elizabeth Hill, and Barbara Dailey; the members of our Technical Expert Panel who provided sage advice over the years; staff and stakeholders at the demonstration States; and our editor at AHRQ, Mary Grady.