Advanced Methods in Delivery System Research
Sponsored by AHRQ's Delivery System Initiative in partnership with the AHRQ PCMH program.
- Fuzzy Set Analysis [Slide presentation (PowerPoint [3.02 MB] ); Flash video, 1 hr., 1 min.]
- Statistical Process Control [Slide presentation (PowerPoint [6.99 MB] ); Flash video, 1 hr., 1 min.]
- Logic Models [Slide presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint version - 2.5 MB ); Flash video, 57 min.]
- Formative Evaluation [Slide presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint version - 1.55 MB ); Flash video, 59 min.]
- Mixed Methods [Slide presentation (Microsoft PowerPoint version - 7.78 MB ); Flash video, 1 hr, 17 sec.]
Integrating Mixed Methods in Health Services and Delivery System Research. This special issue of Health Services Research, sponsored by AHRQ, contains papers solicited and reviewed using the journal’s standard procedures, along with an editorial overview. Papers address: research designs for achieving mixed methods integration; processes in mixed method research teams; mixed methods analyses of care redesign and care delivery in diverse settings. Included among the papers are reports on research by Debra Scammon (Michael Magill, PI) and Todd Gilmer, PI, which were funded under the delivery system initiative.