- Relationship to project: Lean training and experience are gained through participation in a Lean project.
- Mode: In-person.
- Duration: Short sessions 1 to 2 weeks prior to RCI event and 5-day RCI.
- Participants: Lean team members (approximately 10 to 12 people).
- Trainer: Lean facilitator internal to process improvement group.
- Topics covered: Lean principles, specific Lean tools used in RCI.
Improving Care Delivery Through Lean: Implementation Case Studies
Exhibit 2.8. Lean Team Training at Central Hospital
Internet Citation: Exhibit 2.8. Lean Team Training at Central Hospital. Content last reviewed November 2014. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.