- McDonald K, et al. Care Coordination Atlas Version 3 (Prepared by Stanford University under subcontract to Battelle on Contract No. 290-04-0020). AHRQ Publication No. 11-0023-EF. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, November 2010.
- Cassady CE, et al. Measuring consumer experiences with primary care. Pediatrics 2000;105(4):998-1003.
- Haggerty JL, et al. Room for improvement—Patients' experiences of primary care in Quebec before major reforms. Canadian Family Physician 2007;53:1057-U1042.
- Haggerty JL, et al. Practice features associated with patient-reported accessibility, continuity, and coordination of primary health care. Ann Fam Med 2008;6(2):116-123.
- Stevens GD, Shi LY. Racial and ethnic disparities in the primary care experiences of children: A review of the literature. Medical Care Research and Review 2003;60(1):3-30.
- National Center for Family-Centered Care. Family-Centetred Care for Children with Special Health Care Needs. Bethesda, MD: Association for the Care of Children's Health. 1989.
- Family Voices. Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCBH). Family Centered Care Self-Assessment Tool—Family Version. October 2008. Available at: http://www.familyvoices.org. Accessed 17 September 2010.
- McGuiness C, Sibthorpe B. Development and initial validation of a measure of coordination of health care. Int J Qual Health Care 2003;15(4):309-318.
- Shi L. Validating the Adult Primary Care Assessment Tool. J Fam Pract 2001;50:161.
- Shi L, et al. Primary care quality: community health center and health maintenance organization. South Med J 2003;96(8):787-795.
- McAllister JW, et al. Improvement in the Family-Centered Medical Home Enhances Outcomes for Children and Youth with Special Healthcare Needs. Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 2009;32(3):188-196.
- Cooley WC, et al. Improved outcomes associated with medical home implementation in pediatric primary care. Pediatrics Jul 2009;124(1):358-364.
- Parchman ML, et al. Glucose control, self-care behaviors, and the presence of the chronic care model in primary care clinics. Diabetes Care 2007;30(11):2849-2854.
- Parchman ML, et al. Risk of coronary artery disease in type 2 diabetes and the delivery of care consistent with the chronic care model in primary care settings: a STARNet study. Med Care Dec 2007;45(12):1129-1134.
- Solberg LI, et al. Care quality and implementation of the chronic care model: a quantitative study. Ann Fam Med 2006;4(4):310-316.
- Bonomi AE, et al. Assessment of chronic illness care (ACIC): a practical tool to measure quality improvement. Health Serv Res 2002;37(3):791-820.
- Sunaert P, et al. Implementation of a program for type 2 diabetes based on the Chronic Care Model in a hospital-centered health care system: "the Belgian experience". BMC Health Serv Res 2009;9:152.
Care Coordination Accountability Measures for Primary Care Practice
Table of Contents
- Care Coordination Accountability Measures for Primary Care Practice
- Introduction and Purpose
- Pediatric Measure: Primary Care Assessment Tool—Child Edition (PCAT-CE)
- Measure Sets for Additional Perspectives
- Measure Development Gaps and Recommendations
- Appendix A. Atlas Perspective and Domain Definitions
- Appendix B. Full Details of Methods
- Appendix C: Detailed Results of Measure Selection Process
Internet Citation: References. Content last reviewed July 2018. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD.