- Data Infographics
- Data Visualizations
- Data Tools
- Data Innovations
- All-Payer Claims Database
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
- AHRQ Quality Indicator Tools for Data Analytics
- State Snapshots
- United States Health Information Knowledgebase (USHIK)
- Data Sources Available from AHRQ
AHRQ activities focus on developing an effective, feasible approach for using all-payer claims databases to improve healthcare affordability, efficiency, and cost transparency.
- Inventory and Prioritization of Measures To Support the Growing Effort in Transparency Using All-Payer Claims Databases: Data Evaluation of All-Payer Claims Databases
This report provides background on APCDs and the APCD project, uses of APCD-based measures, and evaluation of data from a few State APCDs.
- Expanding and Enhancing All Payer Claims Database System Capacity in States
This report summarizes the Fifth All Payer Claims Database Conference, Expanding and Enhancing All Payer Claims Database System Capacity in States. Its purpose was to expand and enhance APCD collection and reporting capacity across States, promote uniformity in APCD data collection and release, and enhance the utility of State APCDs.
This inventory of APCD-based measures is an Excel file, and each field (e.g., measure type, age group) can be sorted. Some of the inventory fields include Condition of Focus (e.g., back pain, diabetes); Measure Condition Subcategory (e.g., tests, medications); Measure Type (cost, quality, or utilization), among many others.