Background Report on 2013 Retirement of Measures from the Child Core Set
1. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Background report on request for public comment on initial, recommended core set of children's healthcare quality measures for voluntary use by Medicaid and CHIP programs. http://www.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/overview/background/tables.html.
2. U.S. Congress and U.S. President. Public Law 111-3, Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act 2009. Accessed Dec. 31, 2013.
3. Secretary of U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. 2013 annual report on the quality of care for children in Medicaid and CHIP. http://medicaid.gov/Medicaid-CHIP-ProgramInformation/By-Topics/Quality-of-Care/Downloads/2013-Ann-Sec-Rept.pdf (1.83 MB).
4 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. 2013 children's core set of health care quality measures (SHO letter #13-002). http://www.medicaid.gov/Federal-Policy-Guidance/FederalPolicy-Guidance.html.
5. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Recommendations to improve children's health care quality measures: Background report on the 2012 process. http://www.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/pubs/background-2012/index.html.
6. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. CMCS Informational Bulletin: 2014 updates to the child and adult core health care quality measurement sets. http://medicaid.gov/FederalPolicy-Guidance/Downloads/CIB-12-19-13.pdf (117.15 KB).
7. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Recommendations to improve children's health care quality measures. Background report on the 2012 process. http://www.ahrq.gov/policymakers/chipra/pubs/background-2012/index.html.
Page originally created February 2014