Measures of Quality for Different Health Care Settings
Thanks to significant advances in the field, report sponsors have access to several well-tested tools and measurement sets to use as the basis for collecting data and preparing comparative information. This section reviews some of the options you may want to consider for gathering quality data on health plans, hospitals, medical groups, clinicians, and long-term care providers such as nursing homes, home health agencies, and hospice.
- Measures of Hospital Quality
- Measures of Health Plan Quality
- Measures of Physician Quality
- Measures of Long-term Care Quality
Also in "Select Measures to Report"
- The Six Domains of Health Care Quality
- Types of Measures You Can Report
- Understanding Data Sources
- Selecting the Right Measures for Your Report
- Measures of Quality for Different Health Care Settings
- Quality Measurement Resources