How Will You Distribute and Promote a Health Care Quality Report?
While you are in the early stages of the reporting process, it is important to plan how you will reach your audience. Pertinent decisions include:
- Will your report be available in print, on the Web, or both?
- How will you let people know it exists? How will you generate interest in the report?
- How will you get the report to them or get them to the report?
- How will you encourage and help them to use the information?
- How will you know whether and where you have reached your audience?
Your answers to these kinds of questions will affect both your budget and staffing needs and the overall effectiveness of your project.