- Data Infographics
- Data Visualizations
- Data Tools
- Data Innovations
- All-Payer Claims Database
- Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
- AHRQ Quality Indicator Tools for Data Analytics
- State Snapshots
- United States Health Information Knowledgebase (USHIK)
- Data Sources Available from AHRQ
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) offers practical, research-based tools and other resources to help a variety of health care organizations, providers, and others make care safer in all health care settings.
51-52 of 52 Tools displayed
Transitioning Newborns From NICU to Home: A Resource Toolkit
This toolkit provides customizable resources for hospitals that wish to improve safety when newborns transition home from the neonatal intensive care unit by creating a health coach program.
Date Published: December 2013 Setting of Care: Hospital
Will It Work Here? A Decisionmaker's Guide to Adopting Innovations
This Guide helps decisionmakers determine if an innovation would be a good fit—or an appropriate stretch—for their healthcare organization and links users to actionable tools.
Date Published: September 2008 Setting of Care: Ambulatory Care, Hospital, Long-term Care